Featured Post

Rain Puddles Design Privacy Policy (Click for entire post)

I'm working on a new privacy policy for my followers, but for now, you should know that if you comment on my site, my site collects da...

Monday, February 15, 2010

InStyle Stamps Free Digis!



Virginia at InStyle Stamps is giving away a free digi-stamp! She's had a rough weekend (furbaby sickness) and feels like spreading some cheer anyway.

These are brand new images and you'll get to choose which one you want! WOW!

To get the free digi of your choice make a post on your blog, just like I have, and then go over to InStyle Stamps blog and give her some love and comfort and then let her know your choice and where to mail it.

That's it...what are you waiting for?...Go...now... {wink}

See ya tomorrow for more InStyle Stamps Anime Sneak Peeks. Then on Wednesday is Whimsical and Retro Sneak Peeks. We are going to have some exciting images to show.

Okay...you can go get your freebie now.  {wink} I'm going to now.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping in today and leaving me a comment! It brightens up my day!

I moderate all of your lovely comments, so if you don't see yours publish right away it's in my Inbox waiting to be read.

Have a wonderful day!