Featured Post

Rain Puddles Design Privacy Policy (Click for entire post)

I'm working on a new privacy policy for my followers, but for now, you should know that if you comment on my site, my site collects da...

Monday, January 25, 2010

Howdy Partner!


A very belated birthday card to my cowboy brother!

Tommy is from InStyle Stamps and I LOVE him! I used Mojo Monday's sketch #115 from November 30, 2009. I adjusted the layout and stretched the card base to keep the sentiment from hanging off the card.
Have a great Monday!











Details:
Stamps: InStyle Stamps Tommy, Verve World's Best and Wishful Elegance
Paper: Brocade Blue, Chocolate Chip, Mohawk Smooth White, Kraft
Ink: LaserJet, SU! Writer Chocolate Chip and Close to Cocoa, Ranger Walnut Stain Ink, Prismacolors*
Accessories: Cuttlebug "Perfect Paisley" EF, Nestabilites Large Standard Circles, EK Success Star punch, SU! 1/2" circle punch

*Prismacolor Details: Tommy: Hat - Mocha Light, Mocha Dark (band - Light Umber, Sepia); Hair - Terra Cotta, Burnt Ochre, Sienna Brown; Skin - Pale Peach, Brick Beige, Cinnamon Toast; Eyes - Sienna Brown, Walnut; Mouth - Clay Rose, Henna; Bandana - Raspberry, Mahogany Red; Shadow - Colorless Blender, Cool Grey 10%.

5 comments:

  1. So handsome! Love the coloring and embossing too!
    TFS! hugs,
    margie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute! I love your version of the sketch. Great coloring.

    ReplyDelete
  3. O what a cute card! LOVE your coloring Janelle!

    ReplyDelete
  4. He's so cute!! Fantastic take on the sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Tommy is adorable Janelle! Love it!
    Hugs~ Kim

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping in today and leaving me a comment! It brightens up my day!

I moderate all of your lovely comments, so if you don't see yours publish right away it's in my Inbox waiting to be read.

Have a wonderful day!