Featured Post

Rain Puddles Design Privacy Policy (Click for entire post)

I'm working on a new privacy policy for my followers, but for now, you should know that if you comment on my site, my site collects da...

Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Club Anime Sketch Time!



It's Sketch time at the Club Anime blog. Head on over there and give it a try! I really like all the elements in this sketch, it really worked my coordinating colors skills. LOL  I used Raquel from the Club Anime Kit for November. She'll be coming to the store soon for all to purchase and enjoy. I think she would be darling on a bookmark.
Make a project with the sketch and link it through Mr. Linky on Club Anime and you will also be entering for a chance as a Guest Designer for January and February.
Looking for a color challenge? Club Anime's current challenge using the bedding set image as inspiration is still going on right now, but only for little more than a week.  Submit a project using the colors from this bedding set to the Mr. Linky on this post by Friday, December 11th 11:59 PST for a chance to receive a $20 gift certificate to In Style Stamps.

Hope you have a great day!

Details:
Stamps: In Style Raquel, Verve Fluttering By
Paper: An assortment of dp unknown, Old Olive, Basic Black
Ink: LaserJet, Prismacolor Markers (PM 73, 152, 151, 192, 124, 95, 172, 205, 195, 166)
Accessories: Cuttlebug Spots and Dots, Swiss Dots, Sanding Block, SU Scallop Edge Punch, May Arts ribbon, KaiserCrafts rhinestones (Michael's).

2 comments:

  1. This card is just gorgeous, love the colors and your coloring is fabulous.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping in today and leaving me a comment! It brightens up my day!

I moderate all of your lovely comments, so if you don't see yours publish right away it's in my Inbox waiting to be read.

Have a wonderful day!