Featured Post

Rain Puddles Design Privacy Policy (Click for entire post)

I'm working on a new privacy policy for my followers, but for now, you should know that if you comment on my site, my site collects da...

Monday, October 19, 2009

Shine Bright!



I've been on a bit of a hiatus with blogging this past week. I was deep in creativity and I can't wait to show you what I made. That will be for another post though.

My card today is a combination challenge card. I used the sketch and twist challenge from Viva La Verve's October week 2 here, and SCS Inspiration challenge here.

The VLV twist challenge was to not use browns and oranges so I went over to the SCS challenge links and found an Inspiration Challenge from last week. I used one of the awesome jewelry found at TzaddiShop for my inspiration.




Card Details:
Stamps: Verve Starstruck
Paper: Mohawk Smooth White, HP Photo Paper (image), Pink Passion, Basic Black, Gold shimmer paper, Green background paper unknown
Ink: StazOn Jet Black, Basic Black, Brilliant Blue, Marvelous Magenta, YoYo Yellow, Glorious Green
Accessories: Stampin Up Clear EP, Stickles Cotton Candy, AC rhinestones, Stampin Up Scallop Edge punch

Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping in today and leaving me a comment! It brightens up my day!

I moderate all of your lovely comments, so if you don't see yours publish right away it's in my Inbox waiting to be read.

Have a wonderful day!