Featured Post

Rain Puddles Design Privacy Policy (Click for entire post)

I'm working on a new privacy policy for my followers, but for now, you should know that if you comment on my site, my site collects da...

Friday, October 2, 2009

Makin' Purple cards, Pumpkins and Purses

My daughter and I decided we would take turns with projects. She wanted to make purple cards and I wanted to try making a pumpkin from strips of paper (from instructions at azlearningbug.com here). It was our special time together this afternoon.

So here are the purple cards that my daughter wanted to make...



...and here is my pumpkin and her "pumpkin purse".



Have a great weekend!

2 comments:

  1. Love your 3D pumpkin.
    Glad you could have fun time with your daughter!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey - - just saw you on SCS...had to come check out what a fellow Idahoan was up to. Love those mommy&me crafts; such a fun time. And that MERRY card you made down there with that Martha punch is fab. Wanted to get that punch but thought it might be too complicated to work with - love what you did with it.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping in today and leaving me a comment! It brightens up my day!

I moderate all of your lovely comments, so if you don't see yours publish right away it's in my Inbox waiting to be read.

Have a wonderful day!