Featured Post

Rain Puddles Design Privacy Policy (Click for entire post)

I'm working on a new privacy policy for my followers, but for now, you should know that if you comment on my site, my site collects da...

Friday, September 18, 2009

Verve Release Week is Almost Over!

The big party is tonight! Hey! Did you know Verve is going to release 6 new sets of stamps over on SplitCoastStampers. Everyone is invited to join 9:00 ET.

I did a couple of cards for the Release Week Color Challenges.

I surprisingly didn't use Verve stamps for these cards, but this week has been a bit different for me anyway.

I was inspired by some of Amy Sheffer's recents posts and while I didn't have the energy to try and CASE them I wanted to work on the look with a CAS card. I used the Verve Release Week, Michelle's Color Challenge.



Card Details:
Stamps: SU Natures Wonders
Ink: Brilliance Graphite Black,Prismacolor Markers (18, 23, 26, 153, 197#, Prismacolor Pencil #917, 944)
Paper: Cream, Mellow Yellow
Accessories: Retired Vanilla Hodgepodge, Offray Chocolate Satin ribbon, Dimensionals, Cuttlebug Textile EF

This next card is also a Verve Release Week Color Challenge from Diva Charmaine. I've been wanting to try the Alcohol Misting technique and the silhouette images from CTMH's Be Yourself fit the task. I love how these ladies came out!



Card Details:
Stamps: CTMH Be Yourself
Ink: Brillance Graphite Black, PITT India Ink pen, Prismacolor Markers (121, 12, 28, 37, 46, 95, 98, 128, 169, 170, 172, 201, 213)
Paper: Mohawk Smooth White, LSS Aqua
Accessories: Paper Piercer, Alcohol Mister, AC Rhinestones

4 comments:

  1. Great job on coloring the flower. Love the effect too of the satin ribbon running thru the vanilla hodgepodge hardware. Definitely will have to try that too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such fun cards! Love all the white space on the first one, with that gorgeous textile texture. And that wide ribbon "belt" looks amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your flower card is beautiful! I love the belt look on it, very creative! I love the saying on the next card, to cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. your first card is so pretty...I just made some sets of these for gifts without the belt. I LOVE that image and the white on white embossing/cardstock....looks like you do too! LOL! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping in today and leaving me a comment! It brightens up my day!

I moderate all of your lovely comments, so if you don't see yours publish right away it's in my Inbox waiting to be read.

Have a wonderful day!