Featured Post

Rain Puddles Design Privacy Policy (Click for entire post)

I'm working on a new privacy policy for my followers, but for now, you should know that if you comment on my site, my site collects da...

Friday, August 14, 2009

August Viva La Verve...

is in full swing.

Here is my second week card for Amber's Viva La Verve challenge with a {twist} of CASE a Verve Diva.

I searched the Verve Diva gallery and found lots of cards I wanted to CASE. Some of them for color, some for sketch, but I decided to do this card by diva Susan Liles. I meant to just use the sketch and as I got into the designing I found myself copying the details rather than the sketch. As weird as it may seem to some of you, I love to piece something together one small space at a time. This card took me a few days to get done because I knew I wanted to do the tri-flower background images and I had to get them stamped and colored THEN cut out. I really love how they came out.



Card Details:
Stamps: Beautiful Kindness, Wishful Elegance, Floral Symphony, SU Rough Edge Alphas, Background Sampler, HA Brushstrokes
Paper: LSS Haute Red, SU Chocolate Chip and Basic Black
Ink: StazOn Timber Brown, Ranger Walnut Stain Ink, Ruby Red, Creamy Caramel, Summer Sun, Prismacolor Markers
Accessories: Nestabilities Circle and Scallops, SU circle punch, AC Button Chestnut collection, AC Brown ribbon, DMC 535 Floss Thread, Sissix Tiny Leaves Die

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping in today and leaving me a comment! It brightens up my day!

I moderate all of your lovely comments, so if you don't see yours publish right away it's in my Inbox waiting to be read.

Have a wonderful day!