Saturday, April 4, 2009

Play with Clay Part 3

NOT!

I took my freshly dried plaque to my craft night out tonight. I showed it to the ladies at my table and my SU Demo/friend. She thought it was some type of a rubber pad and bent it.

Yes! It broke. I gave her a hard time about it, but it was SO easy to do I'll be making another one. I even have leftover of the colors I mixed together.

I think I'll make a smaller one and then attach it to a cute basket I saw over at Splitcoaststampers. It will be a paper version of Longaberger's Collector's Club baskets.

1 comment:

  1. Oh my gosh! How awful. I bet she was terribly embarrassed.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping in today and leaving me a comment! It brightens up my day!

I moderate all of your lovely comments, so if you don't see yours publish right away it's in my Inbox waiting to be read.

Have a wonderful day!