Featured Post

Rain Puddles Design Privacy Policy (Click for entire post)

I'm working on a new privacy policy for my followers, but for now, you should know that if you comment on my site, my site collects da...

Tuesday, April 14, 2009

I CASE'd my Mother-in-law!

It's amazing how once you've seen something it sticks in your head and you just cannot get it out. My sweet mother-in-law does a local craft night at a craft chain store and I'm not sure if its common, but this time around she came home with a sheet of pattern paper that she needed to use up. She has come up with quite a few stunning cards. One of which she used the sketch from week 81 at Mojo Monday Blog.


Since that post the color combo has stuck in my head so I just had to use it.

Here's my MIL's card over at SCS (Splitcoast Stampers)

Here's my card where I CASE'd the color combo of Black and Real Red, and embossing idea. I would have done the sketch, but I already did the Mojo81 sketch.




I did use the Viva La Verve Week 2 sketch. It was a {twist} of background stamps.

In case you didn't know what CASE means, Copy And Share Everything.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping in today and leaving me a comment! It brightens up my day!

I moderate all of your lovely comments, so if you don't see yours publish right away it's in my Inbox waiting to be read.

Have a wonderful day!