Featured Post

Rain Puddles Design Privacy Policy (Click for entire post)

I'm working on a new privacy policy for my followers, but for now, you should know that if you comment on my site, my site collects da...

Monday, March 2, 2009

Viva La Verve Challenge with a Button {Twist}

Amber over at Viva La Verve Challenge gave us a Friday Challenge for the first week of March that seemed to be an easy one. Apparently not easy for this jane. I ran off to play with paper and the sketch and then couldn't figure out a clever way to add buttons, so I moved to the Verve Stamps I own and none of them would fit in the spot I made. So I went with a couple of stamps from Stampin Up. I really need to get some more Verve Stamps. Oh yeah, the {twist}! In the end I just glue dotted the buttons on the bottom of my card and said, "Finished". Ugh.



The card didn't come out at all how I thought it would. Maybe next time I can work around the Verve Stamp and {twist} before I get to the paper and layout. {smile}


Stamps: Stampin Up! Expressive Flexible Phrases
Paper: Various 8 1/2 x 11 from the local craft store
Ink: Stampin Up! Positively Pink, Taken with Teal; Hampton Arts White Stamp Pad
Accessories: Black buttons, MS Hydrangea punch (smallest flower), SU! Scallop Edge Punch, Cuttlebug Forest branches and Spots and Dots, SU! Crystal Effects, Yellow Stickles Glue

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping in today and leaving me a comment! It brightens up my day!

I moderate all of your lovely comments, so if you don't see yours publish right away it's in my Inbox waiting to be read.

Have a wonderful day!