Featured Post

Rain Puddles Design Privacy Policy (Click for entire post)

I'm working on a new privacy policy for my followers, but for now, you should know that if you comment on my site, my site collects da...

Monday, March 23, 2009

Viva La Fini!


I have finished the Viva La Verve March Sketch challenges. It's been so much fun and extremely more doable than my last attempt. I stayed up all night going off of the champion challenge post deadline and I missed the deadline by a typo. Bummer. Creating those cards were a bunch of fun, but my husband walked into my craft room at 6 a.m. and said, "What the heck are you doing?" and I quickly replied, "I've decided to stay awake all night.". He turned and went back to bed.
Okay, this card was fun, but I'm afraid the colors resemble Christmas colors more than an Easter card. It's amazing where I started in my mind with this card and where I ended up.
I like it. I think it might be disqualified for the challenge {CAS} because it was only suppose to use one embellishment and I added thread to the buttons.
Thanks for stopping in to see my latest creation.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping in today and leaving me a comment! It brightens up my day!

I moderate all of your lovely comments, so if you don't see yours publish right away it's in my Inbox waiting to be read.

Have a wonderful day!