Featured Post

Rain Puddles Design Privacy Policy (Click for entire post)

I'm working on a new privacy policy for my followers, but for now, you should know that if you comment on my site, my site collects da...

Saturday, March 14, 2009

A Lil' Kindness


I got some new stamps from Verve's March release and just could not wait to use them. So when the children went to sleep and my hubby went to exercise, I sat down and made this card for Mojo Monday #77.
It came together so quickly for me...2 hours... and the only supply I had to search for in my craft room was the Dazzling Diamonds glitter.

The card looks unfinished to me, but it looks clean and I like it. I trimmed back the right side of the front to keep the tabs within the A2 card size.

Details:
Stamps: Verve Beautiful Kindness
Paper: white, close to cocoa, pink passion, dp from rob and bob studio slab pack
Accessories: Coluzzle circle, circle and flower punch, file folder tab punch, scallop scissors, Stickles Diamonds, Dazzling Diamonds glitter, Cuttlebug EF: Dots and Spots

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping in today and leaving me a comment! It brightens up my day!

I moderate all of your lovely comments, so if you don't see yours publish right away it's in my Inbox waiting to be read.

Have a wonderful day!